About Indo Latin American Chamber Of Commerce
Indo Latin American Chamber of Commerce, ILACC, is an ISO 9001:2015 Certified organization duly approved and recognized by Government of India, and based at its Head office in New Delhi, India. ILACC provides a dynamic link for the promotion of commerce & economic relations between India & Latin American countries with an objective of strengthening multilateral trade ties and cooperation. The focus of the chamber has been on promoting commercial and economic activities, cultural exchange & tourism between India & LAC countries.
Our chamber has been working relentlessly to spread the awareness about Indian Government’s Policies applicable for Latin American and Caribbean Countries to promote bilateral trade and commerce and infuse a dynamic thrust to the overall environment.It is our endeavor to make the trade understand how to grow Indian export, trade, and investment as per policy laid down by the Indian Government for this region and vice versa. We work with close co-operation and guidance with Ministry of External Affairs/Ministry of Commerce and various Latin American and Caribbean Country Embassies in New Delhi, India.
Our Chamber gets due support from all the Ministries and we work in close association and guidance provided by them.
- To serve the needs and growth of Indian and Latin American business professionals at local, national & international level.
- To advance the commercial, financial & civic interest of the Indo-LAC Countries.
- To strive to provide networking opportunity to develop an economic, commercial & financial relationship.
- To provide business-related education as well as advocacy of issues pertinent to business owners.
- To provide a proactive and professional platform for businessman, academicians, and investor in the LAC region & India.
Objectives & Goal
- Facilitate a network of successful businesses to foster economic, commercial & financial relationships.
- Provide a source of information to promote bilateral investment opportunity in India & Latin American countries.
- Promote, encourage sales of goods & services between India & Latin American business communities.
- To serve as a trusted & influential advocate of Indo Latin American businesses at all level of Government.
- The Chamber’s four points agenda is – Trade, Investment, Policy, and Advocacy.