ILACC membership is open to any company or firm in India engaged in manufacturing activity or providing consultancy services (Engineering/Technical/Management) or present in the services sector, such as banks, financial institutions, law firms, hospitals, travel/tourism & hospitality, films, media: print and electronic, digital entertainment, advertising, publishing, fashion are eligible.
ILACC offers a variety of memberships, viz:
- Individual Membership
- Institutional Membership
- MSME Membership
- Business Associate Membership
- Premium Membership
- Patron Membership
An ILACC membership offers opportunities such as:
- Networking with the business community
- Regional Linkages
- Breakfast, Luncheon, Dinner Meetings and Social and Networking Events
- A platform to assist in framing economic & industrial policies through close linkage with the Government
- Access to Research, Surveys, Knowledge Papers, Press Releases
- Participation in Exhibitions, Trade Fairs, Conferences, Seminars
- Due diligence for the buyer and the supplier
- Connecting the buyer and supplier through a common platform
ILACC also offers overseas membership.
An overseas membership offers opportunities like:
- Assist identifying a collaborator, buyer, or seller
- Update about the economic scenario of the country
- Provide latest amendments in legislation relating to international trade, change in policies etc.
- Matchmaking/one-to-one contact for development of business
- Organise meetings with the concerned officials in government, media, senior leaders of industry etc., provide escorting service
- Provide information about the Investment climate in India
- Respond to any inquiries concerning Trade, Commerce etc. on a priority basis
- To manage any event/programme in India, if so required by the member
Assist participation in Trade Fairs/Exhibitions
- Seek views on policies to influence Government for drafting investment-friendly policies
Download the membership form here. For any enquiries, contact 011 2335 1543 or +91 981 105 9258.