Who can be an ILACC member?
Membership is open to all public and private sector companies and institutions, MNCs, SMEs, industry associations, and individuals.
What are the benefits of ILACC membership?
An ILACC membership offers opportunities such as:
- Networking with the business community
- Regional Linkages
- Breakfast, Luncheon, Dinner Meetings and Social and Networking Events
- A platform to assist in framing economic & industrial policies through close linkage with the Government
- Access to Research, Surveys, Knowledge Papers, Press Releases
- Participation in Exhibitions, Trade Fairs, Conferences, Seminars
- Due diligence for the buyer and the supplier
- Connecting the buyer and supplier through a common platform
Does ILACC offer overseas benefits?
Yes, ILACC offers overseas benefits as well. The benefits are as follows:
- Assist identifying a collaborator, buyer, or seller
- Update about the economic scenario of the country
- Provide latest amendments in legislation relating to international trade, change in policies etc.
- Matchmaking/one-to-one contact for development of business
- Organise meetings with the concerned officials in government, media, senior leaders of industry etc., provide escorting service
- Provide information about the Investment climate in India
- Respond to any inquiries concerning Trade, Commerce etc. on a priority basis
- To manage any event/programme in India, if so required by the member
Assist participation in Trade Fairs/Exhibitions
- Seek views on policies to influence Government for drafting investment-friendly policies
Is the Membership application form available online?
Yes, the form is available for download here.
Where do I send my membership application?
You may send in your membership application to:
Mr. Pravin Kumar
1007, 10th Floor
Antriksh Bhawan 22
Kasturba Gandhi Marg
New Delhi-110001 (India)
Download the membership form here. For any enquiries, contact 011 2335 1543 or +91 981 105 9258.